Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Shine On Blogger Award

Two very lovely girls tagged me for the Shine On Blogger Award. Go check out the loveliness in the form of Adoreabubbles and Girlfriday.

This tag dictates I spill 7 random facts about myself and nominate other bloggers for the same award so ... here it goes!


Random facts:

1. I'm the oldest of three children
2. I have 3 tattoos - on my arm, ribs and ankle. Ribs are the worst
3. I have 13 earrings in my ears at any one time. I've never taken them out for a job and never will.
4. I have a degree in Photography and Film making.
5. I hate bananas
6. I hate tomatoes
7. I have a strange addiction to popcorn

... Now wasn't that fun boys and girls?! Congratulations for making it to the end!

Breaking with tradition, I'm not going to tag anyone specifically - instead I want this to be open to anyone who want to take part!

So if you're reading this post and, like me, you've been looking for that motivation for your next blog post - get to typing!



Lisa
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment