Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dundrum Town Centre Blogger in Residence


I have no words. 
I'm a roller-coaster of emotions right now from being unbelievably happy, to suffocatingly humble and disbelieving in between. I feel incredibly honoured and beyond grateful for the opportunity and I am so, so, so, so thankful for everyone who voted, shared, tweeted and encouraged me; believing in me when I had my own doubts and being there to bounce ideas off and telling me when I'm thinking crazy.
This means the world to me, I never thought something like this was possible for lil' ole' me seeing as me putting myself out there happens about as often as I agree to bungee jump with a chord made out of paper mache. This short experience has taught me so much about myself and my abilities and what I can be capable of when I put my mind to it and I can only hope that it's all uphill from here.

xXx
Lisa