Monday, December 10, 2012

#NOTD December 10th



I'm quite in love with this colour - I hope the colour is clear. It's Blush by e.l.f. A gorgeous light copper/gold colour with a slight rose-gold look to it. Rose Gold is most definitely one of my favourite colours of all time. I ordered this little baby on an #ELFnight with fellow nailvarnish-addict Avril (an ELFnight is a night where we drink wine and impulse buy on eyeslipsface.co.uk) a number of months ago. If memory serves me correctly, it was Avril that came across this little gem, both of us ordered it (I also ordered Copper, equally as shimmery might I add) but sadly both polishes remain largely ignored until a few days ago.

With a busy week of events to attend, I trawled through my stash for something striking, on-trend and something that would go with as many outfits as possible. I had painted my thumbs with Copper, but I didn't do a very good job so that didn't last long. But I loved Blush so now I'm rocking an all over, shimmering rose gold nail on every finger.

To say I'm obsessed is an understatement. As far as I'm concerned these nails will go with anything - and can't see myself changing them any time soon ...

What are your favourite metalics this season?

Lots of love
Lisa
xXx

2 comments: