Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A-Z of Me

I saw this list on The Freckled Fox and thought it was too sweet to pass up! So here it goes:

A-Z of Me


Addictions: Internet, food, shopping

Bed size: Single :( (I'd love a king size though...)
Chore you hate: Loading the dishwasher (food on dishes grosses me out...)
Dogs or cats: BOTH! But I love my doggie
Essential start of your day: Checking my phone...
Favourite colour: Purple. Hand down
Gold or silver: Ooooh ... that's tough. Silvre
Height: 5' 4"
Instruments you play (or have played): Piano, guitar very briefly
Jobs titles you've had: Sales assistant, waitress, floor girl, bartender, media spy
Kids: Does my dog count?
Live: Ireland
Mom’s name: Denise
Nickname: Iga, Bubu ... eh ... ???
Overnight hospital stays: None
Pet peeve: Arrogance ... loud noises
Quote from a movie: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return..."
Right or left handed: Right handed
Siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother, both younger
Time you wake up: 07:10 ... ish
Underwear: Dunnes! Always Dunnes
Vegetables you dislike: Tomatoes? Oh wait ... they're a fruit. Aubergines!
What makes you run late: Getting distracted looking for socks or washing my face...
X-rays you’ve had done: None!
Yummy food you make: Stir-fry, believe me it's gooood
Zoo animal: Too many to choose from! Em, red panda or snow leopard or ELEPHANTS! Yeah, elephants win





xXx
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. OoO I really like this tag I think I might just have to do it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally posted my one! http://pinkglitter10.blogspot.ie/2013/02/a-z-of-cest-moi.html

    ReplyDelete