Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Today I'm Wearing Dr. Hauschka...

Dr. Hauschka Natural Glamour Eyeshadow in 03
Dr. Hauschka Natural Glamour Eyeshadow in 03



I won a place at a Dr. Hauschka event in Harvey Nichols (thank you Twitter) a little while ago where we were all given goodie bags.

It was my first introduction to Dr. Hauschka as a brand, and my first experience with their products. They're all natual, cruelty free and really take care of your skin while you use them. They're a soft, light texture without being chalky and have a nice colour payoff.

At first I was a little worried as to what I would do with blue eyeshadow - maybe in the summer months I might dive into the deep end. But for now the soft neutral champagne colour all over the lid and the lovely deep brown (with just a hint of gold shimmer) is fitting me perfect for daytime wear.

You can pick up this Dr. Hauschka pallet for €32.95
Available in Nourish, Avoca and Harvey Nichols

Lisa
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment