Saturday, April 27, 2013

Today I'm Wearing H+M and Jeffrey Campbell

H+M jumper Jeffrey Campbell shoes
Library steps ... as you do



It's Saturday. So I finally have the time to pull myself an outfit - of sorts.

I picked this jumper up on one of my frequent trips to H+M which always end with me leaving with too many clothes. I love the colour and the baggy fit. It's warm - but not that warm considering it's all holes!

My shoes I picked up in Office in the November mid-season sale. They're by Jeffrey Campbell - I was surprised too, I'm sure I'm not the only one who associates the brand with death-defying heels. At least I get more wear out of these then I would a pair of Litas or Nightwalkers! They're still on sale online for  anyone who's interested, they're super comfy and a great dressy alternatives to heels.

How was your Saturday?

Lisa
xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment