Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I come baring good news!

Today I'm sick. What I thought was just a cold has knocked me for six and left me struggling to finish sentences and have to think a bit to hard to remember my PIN.

BUT all is not lost, because I've heard through the grapevine (read:  Twitter) that Boots, every beauty-lovers mecca, has made a very exciting announcement:

Boots deliver to Ireland

I did a double take when I saw the news. At first I was instantly jealous of all those lucky sods who have been availing of Boots home delivery up until now - just my jealousy is no more thanks to this lovely announcement on the Irish Boots website!

For now all we have is a "Coming Soon" message but if you register with Boots.ie you can stay up to date with the launch - or you could just check back here, no doubt I'll be shouting it from the rooftops!

I know I'm not the only one who prefers to see makeup products in real life before purchasing them, but I can still see myself using this so much in the future ... so much so I think someone should take my bank card away from me as soon as possible.

Do you order any cosmetics online?
Could you see yourself using Boots home delivery service?

Lisa
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment