Friday, May 3, 2013

Today I'm wearing Burt's Bees...


Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm
Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm


I resolved a while ago to never use petroleum jelly on my skin, especially my lips. It's one those ingredients that's great when you're using it but stop and you pay for it. So bye-bye Vaseline, was nice knowing ya'!

Burt's Bees is 100% natural, and I think it's safe to say that this Honey Lip Balm is my favourite of them all.

It's super nourishing, not greasy, smells lovely but has no distinct taste. It's made up of beeswax and essential oils like coconut oil, sunflower oil and soyabean oil - as well as honey of course. All naturally moisturising in their own way so combined it's like POW!!! Moisture!!!

This little darling lives in my handbag and comes out onto my desk in work every day. There it is there with all my other office desk essentials - coffee, Cien hand cream and my water bottel.

Any more Burt's Bees fans out there?
We all love a good lipbalm, right?

Lisa
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment