Friday, May 10, 2013

Today I'm Wearing Roger & Gallet ...

Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier
Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier



If you saw my previous review of Roger & Gallet Fleur D'Osmanthus you're probably aware I'm currently in the process of falling head over heels with these gorgeous bottles of gorgeousness.

Fleur de Figuier is the latest offering I've had a whiff of - and boy howdy is this a good'ne! So good I'm talking western it seems ...

Foodies out there will already be excited because figs are one of those rare luxuries that only come along once in a while. Well this little darling delivers luxury all the time.

As a real lover of realistic flowery scents this is possibly one of my all time favourite scents I have in my collection at this stage. It's delicate and soft but so distinctive at the same time, I don't have anything like it (and believe me I have a few!)

Top notes - sweet fig flowers and grapefruit
Heart  - velvety fig milk and manderin
Base note - luscious fig pulp and smooth cedar
Verdict = heavenly

Any fig fans out there?
Have you picked up any of Roger & Gallet's gorgeous florals?

Lisa
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment