Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Home desk essentials - Cien Anti-Aging Hand Cream

Having a honeycomb day with Lidl's anti-aging hand cream with beeswax and Burt's Bees lip balm
My love for Cien hand cream is well known. Recently I've been reaching for the more mature offering, and here's why ...

Hand cream is one of those things I never expected to be so involved with, but my handbag, various desks and bed side table to beg to differ.

I always loved Lidl's offering for it's low-low prices and the fact that dammit it works! Lately my hands have been quite dry. Being run down I've been coughing and spluttering and washing my hands more often, meaning I've needed something a little more heavy duty. I had been meaning to break this out for a while to take advantage of the SPF, as our hands see a lot more sun exposure than we give them credit for.

They don't give anything away as to what the "anti-aging" properties are but the fact that it's intensely moisturising and protects against sun damage would have a lot to do with it.

It is very rich and at times I feel like my hands are a little greasy - so I would say that a little goes a very long way. But if you need an intensive moisturiser that doesn't break the bank, you've got yourself a winner.

Can you beat my €2 hand cream?
How do you keep your mitts moisturised?

Lisa
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment